Dr CHU UCL Namur
Medico-economic impacts of anaemia management before surgery
- Anaesthetist, working in the Department of laboratory medicine of the CHU UCL Namur in Belgium as a medical coordinator of an Anemia Clinic implemented in 3 hospital sites.
- PhD at the University of Namur in the optimization of the perioperative management of direct oral anticoagulants.
- Graduated from the University of Paris Descartes in Blood Transfusion (DUTS) and partly working in the Blood Center from the CHU UCL Namur.
- Certificate in Sustainable Development from the University of Namur. Committed to the deployment of intra-hospital sustainable development and research.
- Chair of the federal platform FPS Public Health, Belgian Quality in Transfusion (BeQuinT).
- Assistant Professor at the Université catholique de Louvain (UCL).
- Member of the Board of Directors of NATA (Network for the advancement of patient blood management and haemostasis and thrombosis).
- Member of the GIHP (French Working group on Perioperative Hemostasis) and the NTHC (Namur Thrombosis and Hemostasis Center).